We pride ourselves in applying our outstanding residential equipment into the light commercial market so the building owner can have the benefit of the highest efficiency equipment for their property.
Most roof top unit’s energy ratings achieve about an 80% to 82% afue rating. By installing a high quality furnace, you can reach an afue rating of as much as 96.6% and still get the air distribution needed for light commercial installation applications.
We are experienced in the installation and repair of the following types of light commercial equipment:
- roof top units (new and retrofit applications)
- split heating and cooling systems
- hydronic radiant systems
- ductless split heat pumps
- zoned systems (forced air and hydronic)
- in house design and engineering for plan approval for design build applications